- Board Meeting are the second and fourth thursday of the month at Reedsport City Hall at 7:30 am. Visitors are welcome.
- New Hours
8:00 am to 4:30 pm
6 Days a Week
Mon-Sat. Close Sunday.
Some files are in .pdf format.
- Chainsaw Championship 2013
Go to Website
- DuneFest 2013 Go to Website
- 2012 Chamber Membership Download Member Application
DuneFest is almost here!
Sign up now to volunteer!!!
541-271-3495 Chamber Office.
Mission StatementThe mission of the Reedsport / Winchester Bay Chamber of Commerce is to create an environment in which local business can thrive, thereby enhancing the overall quality of life for our community.
2012 Memorial Day ParadeThe Reedsport/Winchester Bay Chamber of Commerce invites you to join us in celebration of Memorial Day & Parade on Monday, May 28, 2011 in Reedsport, Oregon.
This year’s celebration has the theme "Let Freedom Ring".
Community Dinner for Local VeteransDate: Sunday, May 27, 2012
Time: 4:30pm- 6:30pm
Location: Presbyterian Church- 2360 Longwood Dr.
• No cost to Veterans- Donations welcome • All local Veterans welcome, (Hauser, Lakeside, Winchester Bay, Reedsport, Gardiner, & Scottsburg)
• RSVP Preferred to RSVP call 541-271-2810 by 5pm May, 25 2012
• Dinner provided by the Community & Businesses
• There will be music & bagpipes.
Memorial Day ParadeDate: Monday, May 28, 2012
Location: Hwy 38 - Old Town
Memorial Service & CelebrationDate: Monday, May 28, 2012
Time: 1:30 p.m.
Location: Hahn Memorial Park
Parade Staging and RouteMonday, May 28th Memorial Day Parade
• 9:30am Pre-Parade registration/sign-in
• Rainbow Plaza, Old Town Reedsport off Highway #38
• Look for Parade staging signage to direct you to Rainbow Plaza
Note: Motorcycle Helmets are required by law for all motorcycles
• Rainbow Plaza between 2nd and 3rd Streets off Highway #38 in Old Town Reedsport
• Line-up begins along 2nd Street at Water Avenue heading south
• Turns right/west onto Highway #38 Fir Avenue
• Continues through Old Town Reedsport on Highway #38
• Turns right/north onto E. Railroad Avenue
• Turns right/east onto Greenwood Avenue
• Returns to staging area
Memorial Day Service
• 1:30pm following Parade
• Hahn Memorial Park, Old Town Reedsport (on parade route corner of E. Railroad and Highway #38)
Please call the Reedsport/Winchester Bay Chamber of Commerce for any questions or information (800) 247-2155 or (541) 271-3495
Parade Entry Form
Date: May 28, 2012
Parade Time: 12 Noon
Check-in Time and Staging: 10:30 a.m. at Rainbow Plaza in downtown Reedsport.
Entry Number and Parade Placement Number: To be given on site